Here’s the deal. After watching the video above, we know the best thing for us to do is make sure we answer your questions about Kajabi, because hopefully you already know if Kajabi will help take your business to the next level.
So no sales hype here – below you’ll find a full feature list for Kajabi (at the time of this launch), a full description of each service package available, our money-back guarantee, AND all the info on how YOU can start using Kajabi TODAY, FOR FREE, for 14 DAYS! (That ain’t hype, that’s just a good deal.) :)
Kajabi Builds Membership Sites
If you want to build a lasting, dependable income online, membership sites are the way to do it. And Kajabi not only creates a fully customized customer experience around your content… but you can cultivate a thriving community within your niche. When you control the cool place for your niche to congregate, you profit.
Top Level Features
- Ability to have multiple Projects. Though our “Starter” package only begins with one Project available, you can always add more. Each Project has a completely separate URL, users, content, comments, etc… They are completely different sites.
- Projects can be mapped to custom domain names, so your Kajabi site could be www.yourdomain.com.
- You can set your project to auto-approve comments or require approval.
- You can specify how long a user needs to be a member before they can download portal videos.
- Add your own 3rd party analytics code to your project.
- Full time-zone support so dates within Kajabi are displayed in the user’s local timezone.
- Schedule content to be released at a specific date/time in the future. This works just as it does for categories, but it works for individual pieces of content also.
- When scheduled content is viewed before its release date, a message is displayed to the user telling them when the content will become available.
- “Drip/Evergreen Content” Content Scheduling allows content to be released at a number of days relative to the user’s join date.
- Dripped content is not displayed anywhere in the portal navigation. When it becomes available to a user, it will appear to them as if it was just added to the site.
- Ability to tag content allowing users to find relevant content via searching or tag browsing.
- Ability to attach a video to a post by either entering an embed code for video hosting at a 3rd party provider or upload directly to Kajabi.
- Ability to attach an audio file to a post for streaming playback for your users.
- Posts have a thumbnail image which are displayed throughout the site. Thumbnails can be selected from a gallery of suggestions or custom thumbnails can be uploaded.
- Videos uploaded to Kajabi automatically get a series of thumbnails generated for optional use as the post’s thumbnail.
- Ability to attach multiple files to a post which will be displayed in a “downloads” box to the users in the portal. File type icons are available for many popular formats (pdf, doc, xls, etc)
- Posts can have commenting enabled which lets the site users leave comments specific to the post they are viewing.
- When commenting, users can specify if the comment is a “Comment”, “Question”, “Suggestion”, or “Answer” These comment types display differently in the portal to make it easy to scan at a glance.
- Comments can be edited by users for the first 15 minutes after they submit the comment.
- Posts can be featured on the main dashboard of that Project’s Portal.
- Posts can be restricted to select membership access levels within the portal. (ie: Gold, Silver, Bronze, Platinum, etc)
- Posts can optionally be teased so that when viewed by a user with insufficient privileges, they see some teaser content which can be customized by the admin.
- Posts can be flagged as “Coming Soon”. This will make it appear in all the portal navigation, but when viewed, the users see a coming soon message instead of the actual contents of the post
Styles and Theming
Kajabi projects can all look totally unique from each other.
You can pick from pre-made themes as a base, and then customize to you heart’s content by changing colors for most every element in the layout.
- Organize your content into categories. (Categories can be nested.)
- Categories have a thumbnail image which is displayed throughout the site. You can select from a gallery of suggestions or you can upload custom thumbnails.
- Categories can be flagged as “featured” which will indicate they should appear in the optional “category list” style of your users’ dashboard.
- Categories can be restricted only to select membership levels within the portal. (ie: if you decide to sell different levels of access, like a Gold, Silver, Bronze, Platinum Membership Level, etc).
- Schedule whole Categories of content to be released at a specific date/time in the future.
- When a user tries to look at a scheduled category before its release date, a message is displayed to the user telling them when the category will become available.
- Schedule a category to be released at a number of days relative to the user’s join date, aka “Drip/Evergreen Categories”.
- Dripped categories are not displayed anywhere in the portal navigation. When they becomes available to a user, it will appear to them as if it was just added to the site.
KRUNCH Video Uploads
If your selected Kajabi package has the “Krunch Encoder” feature, videos uploaded to Kajabi can be automatically encoded to the correct specifications for playback on desktop machines as well as mobile devices like iPhones and iPads.
A set of thumbnails are automatically generated for every video uploaded to Kajabi which can be used as its object’s thumbnail (post, category, funnel event, squeeze page, etc).
- Project users can be easily added, edited, searched or browsed.
- You can quickly see stats about the user and leave support notes about the user for future reference.
- You can re-send the user their welcome email with credentials.
- Users can fill in basic profile information about themselves and upload an avatar image.
- If they have a Gravatar image set up for their email address, it can automatically be used instead of them having to upload one.
- All comments for any part of the Project’s Portal are aggregated into the comments list view.
- Without leaving the page, the admin can:
- Approve or unapprove comments
- Reply to a comment
- Highlight the comment which will make it stand out within the portal as special
- View the context of the comment which will pop up an area showing the entire comment thread to give the admin some context to the comment
- Delete the comment
“Kommunity” Group Management
- With the “Kommunity” feature, you can set up groups within your Kajabi project.
- Groups are pages within the portal which create discussion centered around a single topic or idea.
- Groups can have comments so users can congregate to discuss the topic at hand.
Kajabi Launches Sites
Some of the biggest launches of 2010 have all had one thing in common: “Powered by Kajabi”... And Kajabi handled them with ease. You want your product releases to be an event to remember, not a fiasco you can’t wait to forget. That’s why Kajabi is built to withstand the traffic, the opt-ins, and the orders without even heating up, much less melting down.
Are you looking to get massive traffic? What are you going to send it to once you’ve got it? Whether you want them to read your super-compelling copy, or watch your conversion crushing
videos… Kajabi’s got you covered. And not just cookie-cutter landing pages will do. Full customize your pages to suit your content, and give potential customers exactly what they came for.
It’s an old marketing chestnut – “the money is in the list”... but that advice does you no good if you don’t know how to build a list in the first place. Kajabi makes it easy with proven, high-attention designs, and cutting edge conversion technologies. The art of the squeeze is the art of the tease, and Kajabi makes your content irresistibly seductive to subscribers.
Front-End Funnel Management
This is where the true power of Kajabi comes into play, and though it seems like a LOT of features here, they are actually VERY easy to use in practice. So don’t let the massive list here intimidate you.
- Any Kajabi Project can have multiple “Funnels”.
- A Funnel consists of one or more “Events” – in terms of a launch, an “event” would be when you release a new piece of free line content for your visiting prospects.
- “Events” can optionally have a squeeze page which requires the user opt-in before viewing the event.
- Using “Gatekeeper” technology, Kajabi is smart enough to remember if a user has already opted in to a squeeze page, so the next time they try to visit the funnel event, or when they try to view the next funnel event in the series, they do not have to opt in again.
- Squeeze Pages can be created using various pre-built templates Textual squeeze with a teaser video image in the top right (Kajabi guru-launch-style).
- Video-only squeeze pages can be created with ease.
- You can create a “Tease Squeeze” which lets the user see the actual funnel event, including live comments. When the user tries to interact with the page, either by playing the video or commenting, a lightbox is over layed over the funnel event prompting them to opt-in to continue to interact with the funnel event. (After opting in, the user is able to interact with the funnel event and watch the video just like normal.)
- An Event can have a video which is either embedded from a 3rd party or uploaded directly to Kajabi.
- An Event can also have multiple file attachments just like for your portal content.
- An Event can have commenting turned on or off.
- An Event can use Kajabi-style comments where the comments feed into the Kajabi admin for moderation through the Kajabi interface, OR as Facebook comments where each commenter’s comment is posted to their Facebook wall and can spread virally. (Like we did with this Kajabi launch.)
- A Funnel also has a sales page.
- Sales pages can have multiple “Offers”.
- An “Offer” describes what membership level ties to which product ID in the integrated 3rd party shopping cart system.
- When viewed in the portal, the offer button can be hidden until a set amount of time from the start of the video playback. For example, you could have the “Add to Cart” button displayed at precisely the time in the video when the actual offer is being made.
- You can select from a gallery of offer buttons or upload your own (ie: “Add to Cart”, “Signup Now”, etc).
- Your Sales Page can be integrated with these 3rd party shopping cart systems:
- Your Sales Page can be integrated with these 3rd party email providers:
- You can create and display a “Standby Page”.
- When enabled, a standby page is displayed anytime anybody tries to view any of the contents of the funnel instead of the content… whether squeeze page, funnel event, or sales page. This is useful when you want to “short circuit” the funnel, like with a “Coming Soon” page or a “Sold Out” page. With Kajabi, no one sees your stuff until YOU’RE ready.
- You can have an optional “Pre-Cart” page set up.
- a Pre-Cart page is displayed to the user after they click the “Add To Cart” button on the sales page, but before they reach actual checkout.
- It displays a customizable body with a scrollable box containing all of the site’s disclaimers under it.
- The user CANNOT continue purchasing until they agree to the disclaimers.
- Before agreeing, they can see the offer buttons “grayed out” and cannot click them until they agree.
- You can select whether you want a download link to appear to users when viewing the videos within that entire funnel which allows them to download the raw video file.
Easy To Setup Disclaimers
- You can add multiple disclaimers to your project.
- A link to each disclaimer is displayed in the footer of your funnel events and your portal.
- When the link is clicked, a small popup window appears displaying the disclaimer to the user so they don’t have to leave the page.
Choose Your Kajabi Plan: Starter, Pro, or Ultra
Of course, every Kajabi package includes Unlimited Funnels, Squeeze Pages, Posts, the Kommunity Module, the Evergreen and Scheduled content modules – you just decide how big you think your business is going to get, and pick a package that best meets your needs.
Kajabi comes in three levels of service – Starter, Pro, and Ultra – or, Big, Bigger, and ENORMOUS. You don’t have to buy any more Kajabi power than you absolutely need. Start small, and upgrade at any time!
The Starter package is designed to give its users all the features that they could want to deliver playback of their projects on any desktop or laptop computer.
- 1 Full Featured Kajabi Project which includes your own membership portal.
- 500 Portal Users
- UNLIMITED LEADS
- 25 GB of Bandwidth for your users to consume – for streaming and downloading
- 10 GB of Storage for your files
- 1 Administrator account to manage your projects, so you can issue credentials to moderators, staff, or customer service.
- Upload your own pre-encoded videos
If you want Multiple Projects, More active portal Subscribers, The Krunch Mobile Media Encoder, and the Cloud Distribution Network, then the Pro Package is for you.
Not only can you deliver your media to desktop pc and laptop users like with the Starter Package, Krunch will encode your videos and make them available to mobile users, include those with iPads and iPhones.
- 10 Full Featured Kajabi Projects which each include their own customer or membership portal.
- 2,500 Portal User Slots you can spread however you like across your 10 projects
- UNLIMITED LEADS
- 50 GB of Bandwidth for your users to consume – for streaming and downloading
- 20 GB of Storage for your files
- 10 Administrator accounts to manage your projects, so you can issue credentials to moderators, staff, or customer service.
- Krunch Media Encoder to upload and encode your videos automatically to formats that will not only playback on desktops, notebooks, and even iPads and iPhones and other HTML 5 compatible devices.
- You’ll also get the Content Delivery Network added to all of your projects – so your uploaded content will be replicated on servers across the globe – making users access times consistently short and their interaction with your stuff super snappy.
The Ultra Package is a model of expandability.
If you’re a product launch manager, a prolific information or membership site publisher, have bunches of Click Bank products or coaching programs, have clients that are paying you to set up and manage their web site – this package is for you.
- 30 Full Featured Kajabi Projects which each include their own customer or membership portal.
- 100 GB of Bandwidth for your users to consume – for streaming and downloading
- 50 GB of Storage for your files
- 10,000 Portal User Slots to fill with active portal Subscribers across all your projects
- UNLIMITED LEADS
- 50 Administrator accounts to manage your projects, so you can issue credentials to moderators, staff, or customer service.
- Krunch Media Encoder for automatically creating mobile ready videos as you upload.
- Content Delivery Network to replicate your content on secure servers worldwide so access for your users is blazing fast across the globe.
Now, if on any month you exceed your bandwidth or storage in any of the Kajabi Packages, we don’t shut your project down or bump you to the next level if you hit your cap.
There is NO cap. If you exceed your storage or bandwidth allotment, we simply charge you for the extra volume at 48 cents per Gig. So, go ahead, launch as large as you want.
Limited Time 14-Day Free Trial:
Starting today, but for a very limited time, you can choose any of the 3 powerful Kajabi packages and try them out for 14 days for absolutely free. This is a fully functional trial, too.
You’ll be able to publish your sales funnels, upload and organize your content – and even give your customers access to your Kajabi portal. (Yes, you could actually sell stuff on Kajabi and be making money with it DURING the trial period.)
What happens after 14 days:
For the first 13 days, give Kajabi a try. If you don't see it as an advantage and solution that will build your business, just self-cancel using the link right there in the Administrative Dashboard. It’s that simple. No hassles, no hard feelings.
If you do NOT cancel your account within 14 days, Kajabi will automatically place your account in Active Status. So, if you chose the Starter, Pro, or Ultra package, you'll be charged the small one time set up fee and the first monthly charge.
Once you’ve become Active after your trial period, from the time you start, you'll have a full 30 days to use your Kajabi account as a customer, and not as a free trial.
If during that first 30 days of using your active account, you're still not satisfied, then just use your administrative dashboard to cancel your account.
If its within that first 30 days, you'll get a full refund for your set up fee and first monthly charge. After that, you can simply cancel at any time, and you won’t be billed for your next month.
Between the video and details provided above, there should be no question at all what Kajabi is, what it does, and what it WILL do for your business when you use it to deliver your content in a premium, professional, rock-solid platform.
To get started immediately, just click the “Start My Free Trial” button below.
We’ll see you inside. :)
P.S. Between the 30 day money back guarantee, and the 14 day free trial, that’s 45 days you can create, promote, and sell your content using Kajabi. If you chose the “Starter” package today, let’s say you charge $99 per customer. You’d need exactly ONE customer for Kajabi to pay for its self. Even if you charged $19.00 per customer, you’d need a whopping 5 customers for Kajabi to pay for itself. We think that’s pretty cool. ;) Try Kajabi FREE today!